Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Higher Road....

Right now I should be posting some really fun pics from Abe's rafting trip last week. As you can see, however, there are no pictures here of his rafting adventure. That is due to Wal-Mart! See what happened is that I dropped the film off on Monday, Cinco de Mayo, May 5th, MONDAY at 11:00 a. m. to get developed. Of course, the one hour photo wasn't working (then again, nothing seems to work at the Wal-Mart on Fort Apache). So I opted for 2 day developing. I called today to see if the pictures would be there and was told to come in after 3:00 p.m. I arrived at good ol' Wally World at 4:00 p.m. I stood in line for probably 15 minutes waiting for assistance. A digital photo machine was broken and they were trying to fix it. Like I said, nothing seems to work in this Wal-mart. Myrna was the worker's name who was practically ignoring us. The line started to build up so I jumped all over Myrna and told her to stop fixing a machine that no one was using to help us, the customers. Myrna and I didn't quite see eye to eye on certain things. For one, I thought she should do her job, and she didn't think so. To make a long story short, my pictures were not there and I got super mad at Myrna. To Myrna, I want to take the higher road and apologize for my comments and actions. I am sorry. I am so sorry that out of all the Wal-Marts in the world, you got stuck working at the absolute worst one. I am sorry that you didn't get the door greeter position that you originally applied for. I am sorry that your name is Myrna. Please accept my sincere apologies. I'll see you tomorrow when I pick up my photos.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

April, I can just hear you telling this story. You crack me up. Love your blog.

And I just had to tell you. I've been listing to the music on your blog on repeat the last two nights while I pull all-nighters getting stuff done here in the office. Love it! Thanks.