Monday, November 10, 2008

Maybe a boy...Probably a girl

We are happy to announce that we are expecting our 3rd child. This is the reason I haven't been blogging much lately. I just haven't felt very normal lately! Not only do I feel sick at my stomach, but I have horrible headaches. Abram and Mackenzie have been so good to help me while I have been sick. I can't wait to feel better. I am now just over 12 weeks along and my due date is May 23rd. We recently got pictures of the baby. I think it looks like Abe. What do you think?


5 comments:

Becky and Brandon said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! Good luck on the boy lol.

Linford Family said...

That's exciting! Congratulations!

Lauren said...

WOW!!! That is awesome- I'm so excited for you. I hope you feel better soon! I'll keep prayin that it's a boy for ya too. Boys are an adventure let me tell ya- but worth the ride of course! We miss ya- need to get together again soon.

Alex said...

congrats! that's exciting!

The Harveys said...

Holy COW! I am so excited for you guys. Fingers crossed for a boy!!!! Although you can always have one of my boys. Maybe we can swap...:)