Friday, December 26, 2008

Top Ten

Here's the Top Ten reasons why I am excited to be having another girl:

10. Girls rule; Boys drool!
9. I'll have 3 helpers to do the dishes for me.
8. I can bathe them at the same time--saving me time and also money on our water bill.
7. We can go shopping together when they are older--maybe this won't save us money!
6. I get to plan 3 weddings and pick out 3 beautiful wedding dresses with my daughters someday.
5. I get to threaten the lives of 3 young men who want to marry my daughters.
4. No psycho daughter-in-law
3. No Thomas the Train toys
2. The toilet seat will be down more often than not!
1. Sugar and Spice and all things nice, that's what little girls are made of!!!

5 comments:

Kenna said...

Congrats on your big news. As I have learned, it would be fun to have boys, but there is something magical about daddy's little girls....

Alex said...

Congratulations!! Girls are fun!

Dave, Erin, and Shaylor Sorensen said...

Wow, congratulations. I just found out that that my good friend is pregnant for the third time with her third girl too. She is also excited. How are you feeling?

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Wow congrats!!! That's wonderful news!!

I'm loving reading through your blog and seeing all the pictures of your kids--they are adorable.

The Harveys said...

Are you trying to make me jealous or something?!?