Thursday, June 11, 2009

Life

Hi. My name is Ava. I just came to Earth three and a half weeks ago. Nobody told me it was going to be this EASY! Everyone just loves to hold me and kiss me. This blond girl called Mackenzie keeps slobbering all over me. It's a little annoying but I love all the affection even though. I sleep a ton. I eat a ton. Anytime I want something, all I have to do is cry. Simple. These people just cater to my every need. I love life. My mom is a little tired, but she'll get over it. She loves me. My dad went back to work today. I missed him. I think my mom missed him even more. I can't wait to stay up with him tonight and have my midnight bottle. It's not as good as the real deal but I get to spend time with my daddy. That's all that matters. I am so glad I came to such a good family. They work so hard to make sure I'm happy. Like I said, all I have to do is cry. They keep saying I'm such a good baby so I must be doing something right.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

You both look beautiful. Can't wait to meet Ava. Sounds like her and Luke are cousins after all...He's been a breeze compared to Calli (so far). Knock on wood...

Daisy said...

You look beautiful! And the baby is a doll. Glad she is easy! Thinking of yoU!

Becky and Brandon said...

April Congrats! She is such a doll. You look so pretty. So how is having three kids. I am scared to take that next step, but I know it is coming soon.

Kristin said...

What a gorgeous picture of the two of you! You look awesome, April, and what a pretty baby.

Alex said...

I love those pictures! What a great post. Wish I were there to see you all! (or you up here, actually, it's not as hot)