Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Beauty School

Brooklyn got her first official haircut. The best part was it was completely free and I didn't even have to tip the stylist. The bad part.....the stylist was Mackenzie!!!









At first, I thought Brooklyn had cut her own hair. But, then I realized that it was cut from underneath on the back by the sides. Sorry, Brooklyn's just not that coordinated. I asked Mackenzie if she cut her sister's hair and she said, "Mom, the truth is...I did." Wow, she actually took responsibility for her own actions! It's usually the opposite, "Brooklyn did it." I was really upset at first. But, when she owned up to her mistake, I totally lightened up. I guess the truth really does set you free or at least gets you grounded from your scissors for a week instead of forever.

2 comments:

Tony, Julie and family! said...

So cute....poor Brooklyn! On the positive side...she's a doll no matter what, so no worries! ;)

Lindsey and Isaac said...

How funny! (probably not when it happened though!) And she does still look cute.