Thursday, October 1, 2009

Conversations with a 2 year old...

Okay, Brooklyn has really started talking lately. It's amazing to hear her little voice. She can get pretty demanding too. I hear "I want it now" and "I do it" all the time. Her prayers still only consist of 5 words: Father...day..food...Jesus...Amen. Even at bedtime, it's still the same. But, I'll take those 5 words over 10 minutes of whining anytime. Today, we had a situation that really wasn't very funny but I just had to laugh. Here's the set up:

I am sitting on my bed in our room when Brooklyn walks in chewing on something.

Me: Brooklyn, what are you eating?

and here is her response...

....
....

Brooklyn: Boogers!

I know, pretty disgusting.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

huh. we hear "i want it now" and "let me do it" all the time too. those girls must be relatedor something.

Ashley said...

hey april-- could you email me any good pics you got of my fam in montana? i want to print some in the next day or two. thanks.

Alex said...

they're good, aren't they Brooklyn?