Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Girly Room

The girls finally got a room fit for a princess. Mackenzie wanted pink and Brooklyn wanted purple. So, to avoid any heartbreak, I just had to paint the walls both colors. Abram was quite worried when I told him what I wanted to do. Putting all worries aside, he helped me a ton with the painting, especially with the stripes. I asked he why he was so willing to help me out with something he didn't exactly agree with. He said, "because it's important to you and the girls."
This is what their girly room looks like now. The girls and I just love it. Abram says it looks better that he thought it was going to turn out. Wait until he finds out what I'm planning on doing to our room....:)













2 comments:

Daisy said...

Darling paint job. I've seen some great stripes. I never would have thought of it myself, but I think it looks awesome. I'm excited to see what you have in store for your room.

Ashley said...

Nice job!