Friday, June 27, 2008

Fun on the Strip

Today, we hooked up with one of my long lost friends and former roommate, Kim and had a blast on the Strip in Vegas.


First, we made a stop at the Bellagio Gardens. They are always so beautiful. The minature replica of the Bellagio and the fountains was really cool.

Then we headed off to Paris.
After grabbing a bite to eat at McDonald's, we spent most of our day playing games at GameWorks. Mackenzie loved the horse racing game, the dinosaur shooting game and flying the helicopter with Kim.

Then we went to the M&M factory and watched the 3-D M&M movie.
We ended our adventure with the awesome fountains at the Bellagio. Mackenzie's favorite, of course.





1 comment:

Mosley family said...

So fun! I haven't downloaded my pics yet. Solomon got so. I will get to it today or tomorrow! Let me know if you want me to come play with you guys this week! :)