Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Confessions continued...

Okay, I think my meltdown is ending. I'll probably have another one tomorrow, but for right now, I am doing fine. So while I am in a very wonderful mood, let me continue confessing.

Confession #5 I love my husband. We went to see him at work today. He's stressed and I am sure I don't make his life any easier. I spend his money and complain about how I'm too tired to make him dinner. I want him home more but I also want him to be the best at his job and be as successful as he can be. This has got to be frustrating. He has always been here for me though. I even showed up late for our wedding. But, he was there waiting for me. When I am mad at him, he forgives me. When something is broken, he fixes it for me. When I am tired of holding the baby, he holds her for me.

Confession #6 I have wonderful children. Note: they are wonderful at being children. They drive me crazy but I guess that's what they are suppose to do. They cry when I comb their hair. Tangles!!! They run wild when I need them to be calm. They whine, a lot! They cry, a lot. But, they also eat broccoli and say prayers. They tell me I'm the best mommy in the world. Little do they know.

Confession #7 Today was a good day. I saw Abe at work. He really makes my day. I wish he really knew how much I love seeing him. I had fun with the girls. We went to the Strip. We walked through the Bellagio gardens, had lunch at McDonalds, watched the free movie at the M&M factory and enjoyed the Bellagio fountains. We walked a ton and almost drowned in sweat. I must be crazy to take all 3 out by myself in 110 degree weather. But, I knew the girls would have fun and they did.




3 comments:

Kristen said...

April, I love your blog and I love all of your confessions. You are not alone in any of them - I promise. You have a beautiful family and I can't get over how different all of your girls look! By the way, I put a creeping fig in my yard. It took me an hour to dig and plant the sucker. I hand-watered it 5 times per day, I even put some chairs in front of it for shade. I can go on... Long story short - it died.

Kristen said...

By the way, my blog:

www.xanga.com/thekoehlers

Ashley said...

Hang in there. You get points for honesty. We all feel that way sometimes. Or even more than sometimes. :)